First installment where I answer your biggest questions on air.
Emily Freeman, author, shares how she stays creative.
The author of Chasing Slow shares how to really do it.
Talking about why I won't do one on one business coaching.
I'm a business girl at heart, marketing keeps me up at night. I'm obsessed with snuggling puppies, eating mac and cheese, and running my own empire from my sunny home office in my favorite yoga pants.
1. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life it would be:
2. THE BEST TITLE I HAVE IS:
a. Wedding Photographer
b. Girl Boss
c. Motivational Speaker
d. Professional Napper
3. Most likely to binge watch:
a. The Voice
b. Pretty Little Liars
d. The Bachelor
c. House Hunters
4. If you could meet one person dead or alive, it would be:
5. My drink of choice is:
a. Dirty Martini
b. Old Fashioned
6. ON MY DAYS OFF, THE FIRST THING I DO IS:
7. MY GO-TO OUTFIT IS:
a. Yoga pants and a tank
b. Jeans and a tee
d. Anything from Zara
c. A dress & heels
8. Someday I want to:
9. I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF:
a. Public Speaking
10. MY HUSBAND CAN BE DESCRIBED AS:
Yeah, we're doing this vintage Cosmo Girl-style!
We'd love to hear from you. So please complete the form below or feel free to email us directly at :